Free Estimates From Top Owens Corning Recommended Roofing Contractor
Choosing a roof repair or replacement contractor is not hard to do when you know what to look for.
What do you get when you choose the most qualified roofing team in the Kansas City area?
- Credibility -Outstanding A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Premier Roof Replacement Expert – Owens Corning Preferred Contractor
- Insured - Comprehensive, Liability, Workmen’s Comp(where applicable)
- Over 15 years serving Metro Kansas City
- Highly trained professional roofers
- Practice safety on all job sites
- Competitive pricing
At MB Roofing Roofing Kansas City, we know how much your home and protection of your family means to you!
No matter what caused the need for your roofing project you need to make sure that the roofing contractor who’ll be working on it can do the job properly and take care of all the important details in the process.
That’s where we can help. In fact, MB Roofing has been working with Kansas homeowners on the roof projects since 1996 — and we’re not stopping any time soon. When you work with MB Roofing, we can ensure you that you’re choosing a Roofer in Kansas City company that you can count on for decades to come.
Roofing Kansas City Will Give You a Project Plan You Can Understand
We know that each home has different needs, however we’ve successfully completed so many projects for Missouri and Kansas homeowners that we’ve perfected a tried and tested method; one that allows us to take into account all the important details for your project and incorporate them into your project proposal while keeping them clear and concise enough so that you never get lost in the process.
What You Can Expect
- Meticulously-Planning and Management. In every project that Roofing Kansas City MO does, we make sure that everything is carefully supervised and considers every factor that can affect your home. We never do a project haphazardly, and we make sure that our work is supported by all proper plans and strategies.
- No Risk, No Fuss Labor Warranty. While we’re good at what we do, we also know that some homes do require a bit more attention than others, and we’re ready to give that. A quick call or email to a roofer in Kansas City is enough to have us answer any questions you may have or get us back at your home.
- Trained, Regularly-Updated Crew Members. We know that there are constant changes in the roofing industry and that those changes can affect how your project should go. That’s why we have our crew receive continuous training and ensure that they’re certified by top authorities in the industry.
- Top-Notch Construction Management. And just as we make sure that our crew members have the knowledge and expertise to properly work on your home,Roofing Kansas City MO only hires only the most skilled and experienced crew leaders in the roofing industry to manage your roofing project.
Worried About Roofing Kansas City Permits?
If there’s one thing that really exasperates homeowners, it’s making sure that they have the proper permits so that they can complete their project. With MB Roofing, that’s one less thing for you to worry about.
As an A+ Accredited member of the Better Business Bureau for well over a decade, we ensure that we’re always up to date with the latest zoning and legislation bylaws. A Roofer in Kansas City also makes it a point to know exactly what permits are required at every stage of your project and how to get them for you.
Unsure of the Risks?
While we can guarantee that all of the Roofing Kansas City MO staff are properly trained and experienced, we know that there’s always a chance that things won’t as planned. That’s why we make safety a priority by insuring all of our projects.
Every project that we work on includes Workers Compensation coverage so that all of our staff can safely work on your home.
Getting a Serious Project Proposal
Even though we can positively say that we can do the job, we want you to be confident about the project as well, and that’s why we’ll never settle for just a ballpark figure. Instead, we’ll inspect your home and take note of every detail to ensure that we know exactly what your roof needs. Only then will Roofer in Kansas City give you a firm price quote so that you know the exact expense and what it’s for.
And once you feel that you’re confident enough to proceed with the project, we’ll arrange a meeting for you so that you can speak with your MB Roofing (Roofing Contractor in Kansas City) representative and construction supervisor and make sure that you’re aware of all of the details and that you’re completely satisfied with the project plan. Only then will Roofing Contractor in Kansas City begin the project.
Roofing Done Right
We value your time, so we make the effort to let you know precisely what dates we start each stage of the project and what you can expect from each one.
Once we start working on your home, we never stop caring for it. That’s why we only consider a project done once you’ve attended a final walk-through and assessed our work. During this walk-through, we also take the time to provide you with a folio containing all of the paperwork accumulated during the project. This includes all of the quotes, contracts, invoices, manufacturers’ warranties and important contact details that you need to have a clear record of your project.
We’ll look over all the documents with you and give you complete instructions on what to do in case anything seems out of place. And even if those warranties expire, we’ll still be just a phone call away to answer any of your questions or drop by if that’s what you need.
Get Your Free Quote Now!
If you think that we’re a company that you can work with, simply fill out the form provided to arrange for your no-obligation on-site assessment. Let’s not keep that roofing project waiting.
We look forward to speaking with you. Roofing Kansas City appreciates the opportunity to serve you.
Visit Our Affiliate Company: Platinum Paving
Platinum Paving and Concrete is a full service asphalt and concrete parking lot contractor proudly serving the greater Kansas City area. Our company has been built on 3 core values: Honesty, Quality, & Affordability. We offer a full range of services using quality materials, experienced manpower, and the right equipment designed for the specific job at hand. Please visit their page to read about their services, their approach, and excellent customer service.
- With Owens Corning Roofing System, a quality roof does not stop with great shingles. Your home’s roof is part of a system!